Get the most out of your visit to Barcelona and save some money while doing it. Each pass, which looks like a passport and is a great souvenir, is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to Barcelona. It's all you need to see the best of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The pass, valid for three months from its first use, costs 30 euros; it normally costs 50 euros, a savings of 20 euros.
The six museums are crammed with intriguing and world-famous objects. From the modernism collection at the National Art Museum of of Catalonia with its Gaudi-designed furniture to the intriguing works on display by Keith Haring and John Cage, among others, at the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, there six museums will interest just about anyone.
Your Barcelona Museum Pass includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona)
- The Fundation Joan Miro (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Fundacio Antoni Tapies (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Barcelona Contemporary Culture Centre (Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona)
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
Get the Barcelona Museum Pass for the best deal in in the Catalan capital. Your Barcelona Museum Pass not only saves you time and money, but allows you to skip long ticket queues for entry to six of Barcelona's premier attractions. Gain easy entry to the National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya) and the Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso), among others.