How to reach Niagara Falls from Washington D.C?
There are multiple ways to travel to Niagara Falls from Washington D.C
- Flights: The closest airport to fly into from Washington D.C would be Buffalo, about 15 miles from Niagara Falls.
- Train Services: There are passenger train services to and fro from D.C to Niagara Falls. Visit www.amtrak.com
- Bus Services: There are passenger bus services offered by various bus service companies like Greyhound, Megabus etc.
- Drive on your own: You can simply rent a car or drive your own car. Drive time to D.C from New York is approximately around 4 to 4.5 hours i.e. 401 Miles.
- Guided Coach Tours: Coach tours are the best way to travel, which includes transportation via deluxe coach, Hotels to stay and experienced tour guide. Visit www.globerouter.com
【3-Day】Niagara Falls, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia Bus Tour from New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia
【6-Day】East Coast Economy Tour: Niagara Falls, New York, Washington D.C. & Boston Tour from New York (with Airport Transfers)