How to travel to Washington D.C from New York?
There are multiple ways to travel to Washington D.C from New York
- By Train: Traveling to Washington, DC from New York City is a quick, low-stress option. Trains travel directly from Penn Station in Manhattan to Union Station in Washington, DC. Visit www.amtrak.com
- By Bus: Bus service from New York City to Washington, DC is an easy, affordable option for visitors. Bus services are offered by Greyhound, MegaBus, MegaBus etc.
- By Plane: Fly from New York to Washington D.C which takes around an hour.
- By Car: You can simply rent a car or drive your own car. Drive time to Niagara Falls from D.C is approximately 8 hours i.e. 226 Miles.
- By Guided Coach Tours: Coach tours are the best way to travel, which includes transportation via deluxe coach, Hotels to stay and experienced tour guide. Visit www.globerouter.com