What kind of a visa will I need to visit the on Canada side?

U.S. citizens are required to provide a passport, passport card or enhanced drivers license at the immigration checkpoint. If you are a Visitor Visiting the USA, you must apply for a separate Visa to enter Canada (with exceptions to few countries). To make sure whether you need visa to enter the Canadian side or not please visit the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp

Related Questions

Related Tours

Popular Local Tours & Vacation Packages

CST # 2090384-40