Do I need a visa to visit Niagara Falls Canada side from New York on a tour bus?

No matter what tour bus you choose, when crossing the border you will require a Canadian visa. Please have all the documents ready beforehand so that you do not encounter any problems while crossing to the Canadian side from the USA side.

Related Questions

Related Tours

Popular Local Tours & Vacation Packages

CST # 2090384-40