☆ Best for mature travelers and families with kids age 6+.
☆ 1 breakfast at the top of Sulphur Mountain Gondola with stunning views
☆ Unique and truly Canadian experience with high quality hotels*
- Mike Wiegele Resort Cabins in Blue River
- Mount Royal Hotel on Banff Avenue
- Sutton Place Hotel at Revesloke (newly renovated)
☆ Enjoy an outdoor campfire & marshmallow roast in a beautiful lakeside wilderness setting
☆ Experience Canada’s desert area, the Okanagan Valley
☆ More time to participate in optional exciting activities
☆ Travel through some of the most imposing and breathtaking mountain vistas and get to visit the legendary turquoise glacial lakes.
☆ Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
☆ Group size of max. 35 or 54 pax (for May 30; Jul 4; Aug 1, 29; Sep 19 departures, the group will be up to 54 Passengers)
*Certain departures may have other hotels booked due to availability. In the shoulder season, Mike Wiegele Cabins is closed. During this season you will stay in the quaint town of Valemont.
☆ Departure from Edmonton and Explore the Jasper first!
☆ Limited Hotel Resources! Stay 3 nights in the Rockies (Jasper Town & Banff Town)
☆ Cover the most popular and iconic attractions in the Rockies!
☆ Explore Canada's most beloved 3 national parks, Jasper, Banff & Yoho National Parks
☆ Stay for 2 hours in Lake Louis in the morning for the best lighting and views.
☆ Multiple optional activities one cannot miss in the Rockies
- Banff Sulphur Mt Gondola - Enjoy a 360º view of Banff (stop for about 90 minutes)
- Glacier Adventure: Snocoach and Skywalk - Visit the Canadian Rockies and tour over the Athabasca Glacier in a giant Ice Explorer; a once in a lifetime experience. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the glacier from the Glacier Skywalk.
- Maligne Lake Cruise - one of the best cruises in Canada. Cruise to Spirit Island, one of the most photographed places in the Canadian Rockies.
☆ Likely to sell out 30 days before the trip. Book soon!