1. Meals (Vegan food options available)
2. All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
3. Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Min. CAD$15/person/day for tour guide and driver; CAD$7/person one way for airport transfers) Please pay in cash to the tour guide while on the bus. Any child/Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well.
*As from today, for tour departures on and from April, 2019, mandatory service fee is adjusted to $14 CAD/person/day.
4. Optional Tour (Please select at the time of booking.)
* VIP bus seat of first three rows (Day 2- Day 5) - CAD$60 per person (incl. tax) (The VIP seats are limited. The seat number is subject to Globerouter's final confirmation.)
5. Optional Tours (Prices are only for reference and subject to change without notice. Please select and pay at the time of booking or pay in cash to the tour guide upon arrival.)
Summer Period Admission Fee Total - Adult C$158, Child C$88 (6-12)
* Canadian Museum of Civilization - Adult C$22, Child (3-12) C$14
* Ottawa Boat Cruise (open from May to October) - Adult C$27.00, Child C$16.00 (3-12)
* Sainte Anne Canyon (open from May to October) - Adult C$14.00, Child C$11.00 (6-12)
* Montreal Olympic Tower - Adult C$24.00, Child C$12.00 (5-12)
* Olympic Big-O guided tour - Adult C$15, Child (5-17) C$8
* Quebec Tower - Adult C$15, Child (0-12) FREE
* Albert Gilles Copper Art & Museum - Adult C$ 11.00/person
* Thousand Islands Cruise (1hr, from April to October) - Adult $ 29.00, Child C$16.00 (5-12)
* Montreal Botanical Garden (only Visit during Big-O Guided Tour or Olympic Tower Close) - Adult C$20.00, Child C$10.00 (5-17)
* Canadian War Museum(only visited when Ottawa Boat Cruise is closed) - Adult C$19, Child (3-12) C$12
* Thousand Island Helicopter (20 mins; approx. from January to March and from November to December) - Adult C$175, Child (0-2) FREE
* Thousand Island Helicopter (10 mins; approx. from January to March and from November to December) - Adult C$115, Child (0-2) FREE
* Dog sledding (Prices may vary without notice.) - C$29 - C$59/person
* Ice hotel (open around Jan.4th to Mar.25th) - Adults C$25.00, Child C$19.00 (3-12)
* Niagara Falls IMAX Movie - Adult C$15, Child (4-12) C$11
* Niagara Falls Skylon Tower - Adult C$16, Child (2-12) C$11
* Hornblower Niagara Cruise (April - November) - Adult C$32, Child (5-12) C$19
6. Hotel Upgrade (Prices are subject to change without prior notice.)
* Hotel Upgrade in Quebec (4 star, walking distance to the old city)Palace Royal Hotel / Delta Quebec /Chateau Laurier Québec or similar
* Hotel Upgrade in Quebec (Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac)
* Hotel Upgrade in Quebec (Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac) + in Montreal (Fairmont Queen Elizabeth)
* All admissions, optional tours, and service fees have to be paid in Canadian currency. Guests who will pay in US dollars will also have to pay the currency exchange rate.
* Please Note: All the customers must take a minimum of 4 optional tours (except for the donation options) or will have to pay additional tour surcharge of CAD $45/person.
* Please Note: Complimentary breakfast at Toronto hotels is only for 2 guests per room. If you need more than 2 breakfast, please pay C$25/person for the 3rd/4th passenger at the time of booking (Request for adding breakfast on tour will not be accepted)