1. Globerouter cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
2. The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice according to departure date, weather, traffic, etc.
3. Please ensure safety of your luggage always, especially in public areas. The tour operator or the tour guide cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
4. National Park Pass / City Pass / Entry Tickets / Annual or Season Passes / Senior Pass (or) any admission tickets to attractions purchased on your own are not allowed on this tour. All mandatory / optional tour services, have to be purchased as instructed in the exclusions section.
5. Tour is not wheel chair accessible.
6. Luggage allowance: each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive baggage will be charged additional fees per baggage.
7. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
8. Two full-sized beds per room. No additional bed for children, 3rd or 4th travelers.
9. No smoking in hotels. Anyone who violates the rule will be fined.
10. Optional tours and meal package can only be booked online at the time of booking.
11. In case of the lack of snow in October and November, snowshoeing equipment is not available.
12. Waiting time for pickup: The driver will be waiting for 90 min (international flight arrival) / 60 min (domestic flight arrival). Additional fee will be charged if you fail to meet the pickup staff within the waiting time and still want to take the pickup service.
* If your flight is changed or cancelled, please contact the local tour operator at least 2 hours before the original arrival time.
13. Pickup time: 10:00am - 10:00pm, once every 2 hours.
14. Flight information must be provided before 7 days of your travel date
15. Fairmont programs are 100% Non-refundable and Non-changeable once confirmed