1. Globerouter cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
2. The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice according to departure date, weather, traffic, etc.
3. Please ensure safety of your luggage always, especially in public areas. The tour operator or the tour guide cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
4. Please note that City Pass and any attraction admission tickets purchased by yourselves are not allowed in the tour.
5. Tour is not wheel chair accessible.
6. Bookings shall include the passenger's full name, passport number & period of validit, nationality, age and birthdate.
7. Minimum of 2 persons to enroll.
8. Please make sure to book the flight arriving in Cusco in the morning so as not to postpone the itinerary.
9. Please provide your flight information at the time of booking.
10. If you have altitude sickness, please bring related medicine or enquire doctor before booking.
11. In all Machu Picchu Train services passenger may bring onboard a carry-on baggage. The checked allowance is:
12. Comfortable and light clothes are convenient when visiting coastal areas of Peru, while warmer clothes are required for stays in Andean mountain areas.
13. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings.
14. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
15. All rates are per person and apply only to foreign passengers.
16. Prices may change without warning and can only be guaranteed once the reservation has been made.
17. Two full-sized beds per room. No additional bed for children, 3rd or 4th travelers. No smoking in hotels.