1. Globerouter cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
2. The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice according to departure date, weather, traffic, etc.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary.
4. In case of extreme weather condition, war, strike and other force majeure events, local operator reserves the right to change the itinerary and all costs are not refundable.
5. In case of guests voluntarily giving up the tour because of personal reasons, all costs including hotels, transportation etc. is not refundable.
6. Please bring valid documentation on travel date (passport, driving license, visa, etc).
7. Please ensure safety of your luggage always, especially in public areas. The tour operator or the tour guide cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
8. Guests who depart from U.S. need to bring U.S. passport, green card or valid U.S. and Canada visa.
9. National Park Pass / City Pass / Entry Tickets / Annual or Season Passes / Senior Pass (or) any admission tickets to attractions purchased on your own are not allowed on this tour. All mandatory / optional tour services, have to be purchased as instructed in the exclusions section.
10. Since March 15, 2016, New Canada entry requirements have been changed. Please note at the time of booking.
eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) has been launched since March 15, 2016:
- U.S. permanent residents (with a green card) who enter Canada by flight need to hold eTA. If you enter Canada by land or sea, eTA is unnecessary.
- Students and temporary workers (from the countries where eTA is necessary): If you got a Student Visa or Work Visa before 15th March 2016, getting eTA is necessary before entering and departing from Canada by air.
How to apply for eTA to Canada?
- Applying for eTA online, and you need to prepare your passport, credit card, and e-mail address. The application fee is CAD$7. eTA can be valid for 5 years.
11. Tour is not wheel chair accessible.