1. Globerouter cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
2. If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
3. If you wish to purchase a Disabled or Child ticket, you must also purchase at least one Adult ticket. We will send the add fee after your order is received.
4. Unfortunately reduced tickets are not available for all time slots or dates. Should you wish to enter the Sagrada Familia anyway, you will have to purchase full-price tickets
5. For security reasons, children under six years old are not allowed up the towers. Children up to 16 years old should be accompanied by an adult
6. Unfortunately, people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users are not able to the towers
Individual and group visitors must enter the Sagrada Familia and the towers via the entrances provided in each case at the time shown on the entrance ticket
7. You can use the tickets only for the day, date and time specified on the ticket
8. As a general rule the ticket price will not be reimbursed in the event of wanting to use the ticket at a time different from that indicated
9. Children rates apply to child under 11 years old (0-10)
10. One person or a person accompanied by his or her partner, friends, family, etc. visiting the Basilica are considered an individual tour, provided they are less than 10 people. Any party with 10 people or more is considered a group. No groups will be allowed to enter with individual tickets
11. Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable