1. Globerouter cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
2. The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice according to departure date, weather, traffic, etc.
3. Please ensure safety of your luggage always, especially in public areas. The tour operator or the tour guide cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
4. National Park Pass / City Pass / Entry Tickets / Annual or Season Passes / Senior Pass (or) any admission tickets to attractions purchased on your own are not allowed on this tour. All mandatory / optional tour services, have to be purchased as instructed in the exclusions section.
5. Tour is not wheel chair accessible.
6. According to BC Government's law, the infants under 2 years old must be served a seat and you should bring safety seat by yourselves.
7. For the sake of fairness, the tour guide will arrange the seats every day.
8. Luggage allowance: each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage will be charged additional $35 per baggage.
9. Guests are not allowed to smoke in hotels, otherwise they will be fined at least $350.
10. Guests who depart from U.S. need to bring American passport or Green Card, or bring valid American and Canadian visas.
11. Two full-sized beds per room. No additional bed for children, 3rd or 4th travelers.
12. Since March 15, 2016, New Canada entry requirements have been changed. Please note at the time of booking.
eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) has been launched since March 15, 2016:
- U.S. permanent residents (with the green card) who enter Canada by flight need to hold eTA. If you enter Canada by land or sea, eTA is unnecessary.
- Students and temporary workers (from the countries where eTA is necessary): If you got a Student Visa or Work Visa before 15th March 2016, getting eTA is necessary before entering and departing from Canada by air.
How to apply for eTA to Canada?
- Applying for eTA online, and you need to prepare your passport, credit card, and e-mail address. The application fee is CAD$7. eTA can be valid for 5 years.