1. Globerouter cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
2. The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice according to departure date, weather, traffic, etc.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. In case of extreme weather condition, war, strike and other force majeure events, local operator reserves the right to change the itinerary and all costs are not refundable.
5. In case of guests voluntarily giving up the tour because of personal reasons, all costs including hotels, transportation etc. are not refundable.
6. It is advised to contact the local operator for confirmation one day before departure.
7. Please bring valid documentation on travel date (passport, driving license, visa, etc).
8. Please note that City Pass and any attraction admission tickets purchased by yourselves are not allowed in the tour.
9. Minimum age to join the tour: 2 years old.
10. Please bring Warm clothes, layers of wool and fleece, windproof and rainproof clothing, hiking boots, and camera with extra batteries on your own.
11. Please bring swimsuit and towel on your own when visiting Blue Lagoon.
12. IMPORTANT: The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, and therefore cannot be guaranteed, but this itinerary is designed to maximise your chances to see them if weather allows. Please be aware that your itinerary may have to be rearranged to fit your arrival date and time better.
It can happen, in the case of extreme weather, that an activity is canceled. If your chosen activity is canceled, we will assist you with rearranging or booking other activities when possible, and any potential price difference will be refunded to you.
13. Standard check-in time in Iceland is 14:00 HRS & check-out time is 12:00 HRS.
14. Reykjavík City aims to keep the small scaled city center a pleasant and safe place for everyone. In order to do so, the city offers special pick-up and drop-off places for your airport shuttle and day/night tour buses. The stops are located in and around the city center and are easily accessible. You should find one in close proximity to your accommodation in the city center. On this site: https://busstop.is/, you will find your nearest location for your tour pick up / drop off, pictures of what the stops look like and a map how to get there. This arrangement will be implemented on July 15th, 2017.
15. For Comfort accommodation bookings, single person bookings will be arranged in a single room, while bookings of 2 or more people will share twin/double room(s) or triple room(s). If you are travelling with others, but prefer a single room, please make separate bookings. We always do our best to accommodate special requests, which may incur additional costs.