1. Globerouter cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
2. The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice according to departure date, weather, traffic, etc.
3. Please ensure safety of your luggage always, especially in public areas. The tour operator or the tour guide cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
4. Please note that City Pass and any attraction admission tickets purchased by yourselves are not allowed in the tour.
5. Tour is not wheel chair accessible.
6. Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Please bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
7. Special shuttle will pick you up from your accommodation in Reykjavík 30 minutes ahead of time.
8. Child pricing applies to children aged 12-15. Children aged 0-11 are free of charge.
9. In-Bus-Audio-Guide (10 languages): We recommend that you bring your own headphones. If you don't have your headphones with you or forgot to bring them, no worries we sell earphones on board, ISK 1000 for each.
10. Please provide your hotel information 7 days before departure. The local tour operator will assign the closest bus stop as meeting point. Please assemble 15 minutes ahead of time. If your hotels are located beyond the forbidden downtown areas, the local operator will arrange pickup time and points for you.
11. Reykjavík City aims to keep the small scaled city center a pleasant and safe place for everyone. In order to do so, the city offers special pick-up and drop-off places for your airport shuttle and day/night tour buses. The stops are located in and around the city center and are easily accessible. You should find one in close proximity to your accommodation in the city center. On this site: https://busstop.is/, you will find your nearest location for your tour pick up / drop off, pictures of what the stops look like and a map how to get there. This arrangement will be implemented on July 15th, 2017.
1. Cancel or change an order
The following terms apply to the refund policy when canceling or changing an order
1）Reducing the number of travelers
2）Canceling the entire order
3）Amending the itinerary
4）Rescheduling tour departure date
change notice period
|Itinerary starts in more than 31 day
||Refund 90% of the booking price
|Itinerary starts in 15-30 days inclusive
||Refund 75% of the booking price
|Itinerary starts in 8-14 days inclusive
||Refund 50% of the booking price
|Itinerary starts in 7 or fewer days
||No refund available
2. Modify an order
Charges to modify an order apply for the following:
1）Increasing the number of travelers
2）Changing the names of those participating in the trip
3）Replacing the hotel or optional tours with a similar hotel or optional tour if they can still be confirmed
|Itinerary starts in more than 7 days
||USD $50 will be charged for each order
|Itinerary starts in fewer than 7 days
||No refund is available.
Cancellation and Refund Policy